Monday, January 27, 2014

Hopes and Aspirations

I tend to be self-motivated to be successful. I get the urge to work hard if it will benefit myself, and because I want to improve my skill in drawing and painting, I will probably be motivated to work hard and get as much as possible out of this class. I guess all I really need from a teacher to be successful is creative freedom and an artistic license. As far as specific things I hope to get better at, I would like to improve my skill of drawing or painting still life and landscape. I'm pretty hopeless at depicting any sort of figure whether it is human or an animal or anything like that, so I think I should focus on things that are more attainable to me. That said, I would like to be able to draw people so I will work on that as well, but it is more of a stretch goal. As far as mediums I don't have to much of a preference of what I would like to improve, although in the past I have enjoyed charcoal and pastels the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment